Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hope Powell

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a triple score on diversity, but don't see that she has the experience we need.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wonder if she'll ever get given the chance.

The French experience may have deterred a few boards, rightly or wrongly. Clermont (in equivalent of Championship, though that's nowhere near as big in France) famously appointed Helene Costa only for her to resign without managing the team for a single game, amid talk of sexism and interference behind the scenes.

They then replaced here with another woman Corinne Diacre, and they are unexpectedly a place and a couple of points off the relegation zone.

justme86

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Any mods on hand to ban this Palace prick?

suggesting a female manager makes me a palace fan???? we have hyypia in charge anyone can do a better job that that useless cun* she has experience managing international players, more experience than Oscar gus and hyypia put together

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
suggesting a female manager makes me a palace fan???? we have hyypia in charge anyone can do a better job that that useless cun* she has experience managing international players, more experience than Oscar gus and hyypia put together

Do one Palace prick.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Vulture?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wow, 5 posts and in one he's managed to suggest a female manager and in another managed to use a word for the female anatomy in describing the existing manager. Distasteful language. Odd early post. I smell a rat.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=30526]justme86[/MENTION] has registered his account, from an ip address that has been used only four times in the past, EVERY time to register an account with '86' at the end of the username, and every one of those previous accounts was subsequently banned for trolling.

Do one dullard.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm enjoying doing the detective work on this one. The IP address for every one of this person's various incarnations goes back to a dance school in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here