Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh Pawn.........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Was flicking through the channels last night and came across this dross.

What the feck is all that about some rotund divorcee living in a million pound house pawning some expensive handbags for £1000.00 so she can fly first class to Australia to see a dear friend.....

None of it makes any sense.....

She clearly does not need the money...

Is this TV now

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Pawnbroking works at both ends of the financial spectrum. The asset rich are usually cash poor. There is usually more cash swilling around in the middle and at the lower end of the market.
I do watch it and I love James' visits to the overtly camp Ian, who values high-end jewelry. He is clearly madly in love with him and is mortified if anyone else is sent.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its basically a Better and an English version of an American show called Pawn Stars.

However Posh Pawn shows you the high end of the market. a lot of the time, they are used as an Intermediary to help find a buyer for something obscure, a few weeks ago they sold a Submarine!

It wasnt the best last night. but agreed, I really couldnt understand why she was Pawning those bags, I guess the husband said no more bags for you until you clear out your collection and she wanted some money to fly. who knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here