Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away is "kids for a quid" for AWAY Fans (Under 11) & £5 (U18)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Could be a poor BHAFC turnout with games at Fulham and Brentford in the preceding weeks and rail replacement buses.
Not to mention our SHITHOUSE manager Semi will probably still be in charge.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shame our ticket office can't be bothered to tell us if the tickets will be on sale today as they should be or if there is a delay

Edit: I take it back, there are on sale now, just a bit late

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Considering my last Charlton away match was on boxing day and we lost (with our older, better squad) I'll save my money and not go!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Good I'm planning on going then!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Tickets range from £35 to £19. What's the difference in seating? Are they restricted view?

There's a massive pole in the middle of the away end, but apart from that it's a good view. As far as I know you can see the whole pitch from any seat.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Whats the deal with rail-replacement buses? Nationalrail still showing trains from Brighton to London bridge around 9am? Looks like there are buses from Lewisham to Charlton though..

Jan 30, 2008
Trips to the valley have never been the same since the terraces were torn up, had a nice day out at Charlton when they played Newcastle:mad:
regards
DR

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bargain, not like the rip off prices Fulham are charging.

Well, bargain for kids at least, but yeah, beats rip off Fulham certainly.

I'll be taking two kids so Fulham has priced me out, but I'll take in Charlton again at those prices :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well, bargain for kids at least, but yeah, beats rip off Fulham certainly.

I'll be taking two kids so Fulham has priced me out, but I'll take in Charlton again at those prices :thumbsup:

It's £75 for myself and two sons if I bought tickets for the Fulham match, and it's £34 for all three of us to go to the Charlton game.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's £75 for myself and two sons if I bought tickets for the Fulham match, and it's £34 for all three of us to go to the Charlton game.

Yep, which is a shame as I really wanted to go to Fulham. Have to draw the line somewhere as not made of money, and those Fulham kids prices are just a step too far for me in a sport that's already taking liberties with it's supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here