Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McBusted

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Mcfly, Busted, Take That, Boyzone,and One Direction formed a boyband super group, would they be called, Takedirection,bustedflyboy.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Wife recorded and is watching The Royal Variety Show. I think that McFly was a better group than they are now they have merged with Busted.

NSC will be a far better place now that your personal thoughts have been shared with everyone, on a dedicated thread about "McBusted" I just hope you get all the thanks that is deserved,

Sadly, not many people bother to express their opinions on important subjects like this, you have! so well done :thumbsup: I am sure this thread will inspire others to do the same. in fact, already this has started people to ask questions................If Mcfly, Busted, Take That, Boyzone,and One Direction formed a boyband super group, would they be called, Takedirection,bustedflyboy.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
IF I had watched such dross on TV I really don't think I would have cared enough to post my thoughts about it. Just another tinsely, sugar coated crappy boy band as far as I can make out.Kudos to you though for taking the time to comment. Well done.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bensgrandad starting a thread about McBusted, has put me in mind of the Partridge, 'Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank' episode. Thanks bg.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It appears that most people on here are orientated by the music industry and records and just wondered if the majority thought, as I do, that McFly was better before the merger.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It appears that most people on here are orientated by the music industry and records and just wondered if the majority thought, as I do, that McFly was better before the merger.

As I'm not a teenage girl I wouldn't know how good McFly were before or after any merger.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
NSC will be a far better place now that your personal thoughts have been shared with everyone, on a dedicated thread about "McBusted" I just hope you get all the thanks that is deserved,

Sadly, not many people bother to express their opinions on important subjects like this, you have! so well done :thumbsup: I am sure this thread will inspire others to do the same. in fact, already this has started people to ask questions................If Mcfly, Busted, Take That, Boyzone,and One Direction formed a boyband super group, would they be called, Takedirection,bustedflyboy.

Well I suppose you set the standard so high by starting a thread about how much to give as a Christmas present to a relative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here