Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the biggest FRY - UP you have experienced?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
On the Spoons theme, their Farmhouse number is a bit of a beast

Then there is the Market Diner Gutbuster, and it's larger sibling who's name escapes me, as have never been drunk enough to attempt one

Lots of cafes do a full English, with a double up option for the more peckish

My own biggest example was when on holiday somewhere, and ordered an 'All bread breakfast' out of curiosity...

The plate arrived with the usual sausage, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and tinned toms, THEN...

a dinner plate arrived with two slices of doorstep bloomer and marge, two slices of doorstep bloomer toast and marge, and two slices of doorstep bloomer fried bread WTF!!!

I walked out of the place like a Sumo wrestler getting ready to kick off, but it was luvverly :lolol:

Over to you, cholesterolmeisters...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Streets in London Road outdoor market do a massive breakfast £10 but free if you eat it in 30 mins. Most of those type places fill you up with chips and bubble or hash browns or even all 3.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Went fishing on the Trent (right in the City). Drove up early morning and decided to have a bite to eat before we started, so went into a caff beside the river and ordered their 'gutbuster'. Double and treble everything. Abiding memory of a scrawny local staring at us and saying 'fooking ell you two fookers must do some fookin graft to eat that lot'. Could hardly walk afterwards.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
This one

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
My gran. Southwick. 1970s. Fried potatoes, fried bread, bacon, fried eggs, sausage, tinned plum tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms. Big plates. Couldn't stomach it now - just the thought of it makes my arteries feel irretrievably clogged up with fat.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No one person could eat that! Calorie estimate? Cost?

PG

Could have a guess, give or take 1-2,000 :

Bread - 1500
Sausages - 1200
Eggs - 1000 (looks like 6 fried plus an omelette)
Beans - 400
Tomatoes - 100
Bacon - 600
Potatoes (various) - 1000
Black pudding - 600

So about 6,400........plus another 100 for the pint of builders with it. Three days worth of calories basically.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Polished off a 'pilot special' at a portacabin with attached tent called the spitfire cafe in Hythe yesterday.
2 fried eggs, four bacon, two jumbo sausage, two black pudding, two hash browns, two fried slice, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, fried onions and chips. Unlimited tea and coffee included.
Not a megabuster for sure but sadly my best eating days are behind me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here