Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*SHOCKING news from the Cliftonville*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
They've STOPPED selling FOSTERS after a fall out with the BREWERY, no Strongbow cider either. One of my GREAT pleasures in LIFE is a nice REFRESHING pint of FOSTERS Top at 9am on a Thursday morning reading the LATEST copy of the Worthing HERALD.

I'm NOT sure how I will COPE reading my HERALD tomorrow and Harty's LATEST column without a PINT of FOSTERS Top

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They've STOPPED selling FOSTERS after a fall out with the BREWERY, no Strongbow cider either. One of my GREAT pleasures in LIFE is a nice REFRESHING pint of FOSTERS Top at 9am on a Thursday morning reading the LATEST copy of the Worthing HERALD.

I'm NOT sure how I will COPE reading my HERALD tomorrow and Harty's LATEST column without a PINT of FOSTERS Top

A pint of Foster's Top at 9am in the morning ? you either have an unreliable watch or you are the landlords gimp boy.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

An old railwayman drinking fosters? I'm disappointed in you Ernest.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

They have fallen out with the parent company Heineken, who also hsve distribution rights on Fosters and Strongbow.

Apparently Heineken asked for personal guarantees of payment from the directors of Wetherspoons before delivery to 2 new pubs, the directors refused.

Smells of financial trouble to me........

It is just a cheap way of doing his weekly advertising job on here, for that world wide selling international tabloid. I trust he gets paid the going advertising and Agent rates????

Full English at Spoons is the going rate I believe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They have fallen out with the parent company Heineken, who also hsve distribution rights on Fosters and Strongbow.

Apparently Heineken asked for personal guarantees of payment from the directors of Wetherspoons before delivery to 2 new pubs, the directors refused.

Smells of financial trouble to me........

The pricing spat is because the two pubs are in the Irish Republic , an existing one in Blackrock , the other due to open in Dun Laoghaire and their prices will be 40% cheaper than the local competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here