Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cook Sell On?

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Evenin' Standard reporting Palace, Leicester and WBA are all after Steve Cook in January for between £2M & £3M, anyone know if we have a sell on clause? An extra six figure sum would be a nice little bonus for a player who made only made three appearances.

Aug 12, 2003
Gothenburg, Sweden
Evenin' Standard reporting Palace, Leicester and WBA are all after Steve Cook in January for between £2M & £3M, anyone know if we have a sell on clause? An extra six figure sum would be a nice little bonus for a player who made only made three appearances.

In this thread:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?290382-Steve-Cook-sell-on

Some people say there was a 40% sell-on clause, and some people say that there was no clause.

I guess that doesn't help much does it? Sorry!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are sell on clauses ever that high? I would have expected something between 15 and 25%. However, I don't suppose we will ever know.

Sell on clauses can be a high percentage if the transfer fee is comparatively low.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Unless it was announced at the time how could any of us know?

Doesn't stop this place. Can you imagine if all the posts that were heresay, guesses, mischief , innuendo and down right lies were removed...it would clear out the database by around 80%

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even this wouldn't surprise me!!!

Well Bournemouth are a club who aren't afraid to splash the cash and we like to turn a profit so I wouldn't be that surprised if they tested our resolve. They allegedly pay much better wages than us too.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Will they ( bournmouth) stump up the initial £5 m opening offer ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here