Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so what are we all expecting from the Millwall game...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
0-0...?? another go in front and get pegged back or a slightly better performance and a comfortable win , one thing about Millwall , they will have a go.......my gut feeling is another loss as we are on the box as well and we are shit on the box aren't we...???

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Another defeat! I honestly don't think we're good enough to beat any team in this division with that clown at the helm!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon i'll fail to live up to my promise to myself that the first sambucca of the works Christmas do day will be at precisely kick-off, meaning i remember almost nothing of the entire game, a 5-3 classic victory to us. I'll be found again in a bus depot in Watford or shoelessly in a park in south east London.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I have my reservations about Sami as a lot of us do but will not let his or our teams failings get in the way of supporting my football club, never have and never will. I suppose it makes me a licker but who really cares, what i really want to see is for us to be 1or 2 goals up with them chasing the game and when the ball gets played into the stands, for our supporters to keep hold and throw it around to each other to take the heat off of our team just as they do and have done in the past, P*ssed me off then so would be nice for their support to have some.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
A wife who's going to a work Christmas do instead, an evening in the north stand with a mate, and wondering who'll be the most hammered in our house once we both get home.

I think my wife will win.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If loss gets rid of the Finn then i pray for a loss. Call me a bad fan, i really dont care. I'd sacrifice 3 points now if it meant that clueless *** was gone

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
As I said on the score predictor thread, hold onto your hats for a barnstorming 5-0 victory to the Albion :albion2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As I said on the score predictor thread, hold onto your hats for a barnstorming 5-0 victory to the Albion :albion2:

I absolutely love your optimism, (l wish it would rub off on me), but . . . who's going to score the goals?, who is going to make them?, and, as an earlier poster pointed out, Millwall aren't going to simply lay down and die. They lost 5-1 at home on Saturday remember?, and Holloway won't let that happen again.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
0-0...?? another go in front and get pegged back or a slightly better performance and a comfortable win , one thing about Millwall , they will have a go.......my gut feeling is another loss as we are on the box as well and we are shit in the box aren't we...???

Amended for you :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I got a sneaky feeling JFC will start Friday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here