Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CIA

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Currently getting torn to shreds for their techniques and management strategy on worldwide Tv news. shambles

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Shocking, damning stuff. And this is only what has been released. Shudder to think at what the rest of the iceberg looks like.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
With George W Bush at the tip of that icberg this is unsurprising.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Consider that many of those interrogated were not even trialled and may well have been innocent.

The greatest terrorist organisation in the world is the USA.

Yes I'm sure they were all totally upstanding members of society, members of the local rotary club and gave generously to charity.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Consider that many of those interrogated were not even trialled and may well have been innocent.

The greatest terrorist organisation in the world is the USA.

yes I'm sure the relatives of all those young american soldiers mown down on omaha beach will agree with you

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I haven't read any of it yet, but are we basically talking 24?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
So they didnt solve any terrorist plots by illegally kidnapping then torturing 'randoms' but probably caused some people to become terrorists...

Stupid wankers. The world would be a better and safer place without their imperialistic bent.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
If what they did makes one 'terrorist' think again then that's ok with me.

It's likely that they have made more people think about becoming terrorists. They really f**ked up this time.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm surprised so little of it has been redacted or censored. Good thing for transparency, not good for one of the world's superpowers trying to save face that it was complicit in - effectively - state-sponsored abuse of "suspects".

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Double post

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If what they did makes one 'terrorist' think again then that's ok with me.

The USA only ****s up when it gets found out.

This kind of thing is not surprising, considering the war crimes, the police brutality, the routine spying on its own population, the rate of incarceration etc.

It is a despicable imperialist nation with absolutely no respect for humanity, including its own population.

You do spout some bile. Have you had an unfortunate experience with an American? The report is quite damning but it's not like they are deliberately beheading 'infidels'. At least it has come out and no doubt some heads will roll (no pun intended). How far up the chain it goes will be interesting!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
The USA only ****s up when it gets found out.

This kind of thing is not surprising, considering the war crimes, the police brutality, the routine spying on its own population, the rate of incarceration etc.

It is a despicable imperialist nation with absolutely no respect for humanity, including its own population.

Where as your good old friends North Korea are a delightful, civilised nation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here