Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feet up Friday evening ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's the trouble with live games it makes you think. 2 or 3 early ones in the local and then back home for kick off with some peanuts and a bottle of something better than Harvey's.
Well ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That's the trouble with live games it makes you think. 2 or 3 early ones in the local and then back home for kick off with some peanuts and a bottle of something better than Harvey's.
Well ?

Have you got Pringles:drool: ----if so I'm in----where do you live:wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Well ?

Convinced me too, what time should we get there ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Come on Questions old son. Where is the spirit of Fulham?

It's still there Mumm I'm just a little tempted. I wondered who else might be.
Don't worry I'll be there and at Craven Cottage which I'm really looking forward to.

If the Finnish Fcktard is still in charge on Friday I will seriously consider having a couple in my local then ordering a Curry. (Chicken Madras, Plain Rice, Bombay Pots, Keema Naan)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
15,000 bums on seats including 1,300 from South East London.

It's going to look proper shìt on telly, just like the football itself.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
15,000 bums on seats including 1,300 from South East London.

It's going to look proper shìt on telly, just like the football itself.

Simster you need a boot up the arse. You are so negative these days.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Do you ever drink the Guest Beer ? I prefer Harveys myself - but Cheese Rolls always tries it out.

I asked for the guest beer once and the poor kid behind the till looked at me like I'd asked him to recite La Boheme in Neptunian. Best stick to the Harveys, I find.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do you ever drink the Guest Beer ? I prefer Harveys myself - but Cheese Rolls always tries it out.

What guest beer ? Have never seen that in WSU. Always straight out after to get back to the Welly. A post mortum is always better with an APA or something like it.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
What guest beer ? Have never seen that in WSU. Always straight out after to get back to the Welly. A post mortum is always better with an APA or something like it.

They have it in the ESL. Only at one of the kiosks though. Might be worth having a look.

Well the Wellie is a quality pub, with quality beer. Did you see the chap from Burning Sky (ex-Dark Star) won the Beer Writers Brewer of the Year?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
500px-Bart_vs._Australia_Top_Episode.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
First game back since Blackburn however I have changed my regular seat from WSU to South Stand due to still being on crutches. If we win does that mean I have to stay in the South stand .
South will rise again Newtown road!!!:nono:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well ?

Better than Harvey's you say?
You must mean Lager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here