Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Very sorry to hear this Nibble. Puts other 'problems' into perspective.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's terrible news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Very sorry to hear the news. I lost my mother last week to lung cancer. I got back to the UK at 8pm Saturday, rushed to the hospital to bring some happiness to her last 12 hours. So I share the pain with you. It's hard I know but be strong. Sending my prayers.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
I'm very sorry to hear of your sudden loss. This time of year makes it all the more difficult. My thoughts are with you and your brother's family.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Life is so unfair. Another taken far too young. Thoughts are with you and your family

RIP Brother and Father Nibble.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .

Very, very sorry to hear this

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Having lost my own brother a few years back, my thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies are with you.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Awful news Nibble, stay strong.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Massive condolences to you, your family and your brother's family. 39 is no age at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here