spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hopefully gone i hope

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Or it's the usual board meeting pre bloom going to Australia (do hope you are right though).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1 win in 16 and second bottom in the league is worth debating i think before Tony jets off down under.

The club has to act fast now before the window opens and season ticket renewals. Beating Millwall won't solve the problem. It will just throw a spanner in the works.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expect a vote of confidence

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No. There's a board meeting today. There's no "about Hyypia" to it, although it will clearly be discussed.

In related news, Bloom is due to migrate South for the Winter this week.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Absolutely pointless having a board meeting today if Hyypia isn't the main talking point. Nothing could possibly be more important i wouldn't have thought.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely pointless having a board meeting today if Hyypia isn't the main talking point. Nothing could possibly be more important i wouldn't have thought.

Board meetings are regularly scheduled by any company as part of their governance and having one just before the Chairman leaves the country is absolutely sensible and expected. However, while it may not be "about" Hyypia our current position, sorry complete shitness, will be a major topic of conversation, even if only to agree a party line while Tony's away.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well, I now expect a resurgent team performance on Friday, goals and confidence aplenty and all of this will be forgotten by February. Amazing what a meeting can do you know.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not having met him before , but I think I'd be board meeting Hyypia.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well, I now expect a resurgent team performance on Friday, goals and confidence aplenty and all of this will be forgotten by February. Amazing what a meeting can do you know.
I'm not convinced the team are playing for Hyypia no more despite what Bruno says. I'm only going by what i've seen from the team on the pitch. I don't believe some of the players are putting in a shift.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm not convinced the team are playing for Hyypia no more despite what Bruno says. I'm only going by what i've seen from the team on the pitch. I don't believe some of the players are putting in a shift.

From what I have seen in recent weeks, I think that you may well be right.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Completely agree. Although is that entirely Hyypia's fault?

Due to incompetent recruitment in the summer he has had to assemble a team of loanees, who probably don't give a shit about the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I have no idea what is going on on the pitch and it seems the players don't either. I am struggling to remember when I last saw an Albion team unravel as badly as we have done in the last two matches :down:

I cannot see how the board can possibly let this continue, the spirit seems to be gone and without that we are fecked.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This probably means the clueless c*nt Semi is here to stay 'til at least the time TB returns after the January window SLAMS SHUT. :(

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sounds like a regular meeting, if bloom was going to act he would have done it by now, or accepted the alleged resignation letter.....

It's not gonna happen, don't get your hopes up folks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No. There's a board meeting today. There's no "about Hyypia" to it, although it will clearly be discussed.

In related news, Bloom is due to migrate South for the Winter this week.

Pretty sure he will hand over a series of sealed envelopes to be opened in response to the results of the next 2 games.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
They will do nothing and by the time we lose to Brentford in the cup we will probably be below Blackpool! We may well scrape a point (or even a win) against Millwall but it will change nothing if the clueless duo are still in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here