Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Great Escape' chant - let's get this going Friday!

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
The team need the fans to get behind them Friday, lets look good for the sky cameras! I think the Great Escape would be great to hear around the ground once again, it seems quite a fitting chant to use for how we are playing at the moment, lets get the Amex rocking! :albion2:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good shout. I would join in if I was going to be there.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not being picky but the 'seems quite a fitting chant to use for how we are playing at the moment' element. Could you expand a tad please?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Terrible shout. Don't go. Show the suits that their PR exercise is failing badly. Supporting the team though is one thing but don't sing that song. We have a players who should be far higher the league let alone a 'Play Off' chasing squad as our beloved Tony thinks. The great escape belongs to Blackpool given their start and Rotherham with their tiny budget compared to ours.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The team need the fans to get behind them Friday, lets look good for the sky cameras! I think the Great Escape would be great to hear around the ground once again, it seems quite a fitting chant to use for how we are playing at the moment, lets get the Amex rocking! :albion2:

Good for you. That's the spirit.

:thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

I think there may be chanting - but not of that type.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here