Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do I post a Youtube link?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I often see videos/items on Youtube that I would like to post on a thread. Being a complete numpty and using only a tablet, how do I go about posting a link from Youtube? I realise that there a function to put a URL video clip but I have no idea how to use it. :salute:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Add the coding [ yt ], (without the gaps between the square bracks and the 'yt' bit) then the YouTube video number (the bit after 'v=' in the URL address), then [ /yt ] at the end - again without the gaps.

So, quote this post to see what I mean...

[yt]uJj6LCb1tWk[/yt]

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Add the coding [ yt ], (without the gaps between the square bracks and the 'yt' bit) then the YouTube video number (the bit after 'v=' in the URL address), then [ /yt ] at the end - again without the gaps.

So, quote this post to see what I mean...

[yt]uJj6LCb1tWk[/yt]

I use a Samsung tablet which has a Youtube icon that takes me to Youtube, from there I know how to find the items that I need but it is finding the link/coding that I need to then post the item. It is not as though I can copy and paste a link like I do so from the internet as I don't seem to have that option. Sorry for being a dunce.:dunce:j

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here