Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crouch

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I've always liked this bloke. Would love it if we signed him. He would cause mayhem in championship defences.

Same here. For one so tall and skinny he has unbelievable ball control, quick feet, good at hold up play and scores some great goals. Some hope we could sign him!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, his 3 Premiership goals in 10 games have seen his ownership in Premiership Fantasy league soar to an incredible
1.3%. :facepalm:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I was at front of kasabian comcert last year. Crouchie was backstage with his wife n Leighton baines. He joined in with the songs he was getting thrown at him

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
22 goals in 42 games for England is A good return.

I'm sure I read something a few years ago that said that our win ratio when he played was ridiculously high - a combination of his goals and his knock-down assists. Can you assist [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] ?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
(Also, last time I checked, sitting on someones shoulders isn't crowd surfing)

Also my first thought. It's also effing annoying for the people standing behind you. Albeit in Crouch's case, he'll already be blocking their view by standing on the ground...

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
And playing shit teams

False.

goals-per-opportunity.png

http://www.ongoalsscored.com/2011/08/07/the-peter-crouch-myth/

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
And playing shit teams

This is Adrian Durham's contention isn't it? That Crouchy is basically useless against any half decent team. I seem to remember him banging this drum on TalkSport a while back and being roundly disproved a million times over by even the most braindead caller (and Goughy FFS). Can't remember the details and don't really know the stats, but I'm always inclined to position myself away from Durham for obvious reasons.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This is Adrian Durham's contention isn't it? That Crouchy is basically useless against any half decent team. I seem to remember him banging this drum on TalkSport a while back and being roundly disproved a million times over by even the most braindead caller (and Goughy FFS). Can't remember the details and don't really know the stats, but I'm always inclined to position myself away from Durham for obvious reasons.

But it's well known that Durham is a tiresome tool.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Professionally, I have worked staff from the 'Community' arm of Stoke City Football Club. I have been told that all first team Stoke players are required to do some work with Stoke City in the Community, however Peter Crouch always goes above and beyond. Also, apparently, he is a really nice bloke.

:thumbsup: Peter Crouch

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I was at the Kasabian gig on Thursday. My daughter bagged a ticket for the Friday. We were both of the opinion that they were monumentally good. Mr Crouch seemed to think so too.

Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here