Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto Di Matteo

Sussex26

Oct 31, 2012
Ive heard from a good source that Roberto Di Matteo could be approached to become the new Brighton Manager.

Even though he is currently the Manager of Shalke his family are still in London so he might be keen on a return to South East England......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A good choice.

Although personally I've come to the conclusion that any choice, good or bad, would be better than sticking with Sami.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Another manager who seems unable to recover from his team's poor form...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Yup, spotted him today having a skinny latte whilst sporting dark glasses in a well known local Italian restaurant, looked like he was meeting someone as he kept looking around.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So we're maybe considering contemplating thinking about the potential possibility of approaching someone maybe.

Seems good enough for me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got to give it to the OP. He comes on here and posts a shit rumour and then quickly logs off again. No doubt he is still reading this thread as it reaches page 4.

Ive heard from a good source that Roberto Di Matteo could be approached to become the new Brighton Manager.

Even though he is currently the Manager of Shalke his family are still in London so he might be keen on a return to South East England......
I thought his family were in Leamington Spa. And he's only been manager at Schalke for a couple of months. What message would quitting now send out?

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I thought his family were in Leamington Spa. And he's only been manager at Schalke for a couple of months. What message would quitting now send out?

They are indeed based in Leamington Spa, I know his agent and have just texted him, I am awaiting a response of laughter!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here