Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

• Lose - short term pain to get Hyypia out

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Win - obviously

Votes: 193 87.7%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
With the Hyypia out camp growing in size do you actually want us to lose on Friday night to make his departure more likely?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
You would have to be a complete moronic bellend to want to see your own team lose for the sake of a manager whilst in the midst of a relegation fight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The day I want my club to lose is the day I pack up going to football.

Ubuntu

May 12, 2014
Philippines
As much as I dont think Sami's a capable manager, I voted for win... Mind you, I'm not a North Stander.. I'm a family Stander with a 5 and 7 year old girls who keep asking me "Daddy, why do the other team keep scoring more goals than us"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win, of course.

I don't believe Sami will ever be sacked now, so we need every point regardless.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hate to say it but I genuinely am 51% not wanting to lose 49% wanting us to lose . I fear I will be in the wanting us to lose very soon tho :(

To me tho at least if we did lose (without actually wishing it) he really has to go. If we dont get rid then for me its sayonara Albion home games and only going to Wolves A and Fulham A because stupidly I already have a ticket.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Win, and be singing Barry Fry's blue and white army for 90 minutes.

1: He's English
2: He's passionate
3: He's Barry Fry

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This is so hard for me to say ...

I actually voted yes, l want us to lose on Friday. If losing that one game is enough to finally convince Tony that Hyypia has to go, then so be it. As Winston Churchill might have said, it's winning the war that is the only important thing, (staying in the Championship). The odd battle will always be lost along the way.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Win, and be singing Barry Fry's blue and white army for 90 minutes.

1: He's English
2: He's passionate
3: He's Barry Fry

would never want us to lose
EP do you know something we don't

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I reckon lots of people secretly want us to lose if it means Hyypia goes. They won't admit it on NSC just in case they are lectured about being a bad fan.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I should make it clear that I very much want us to win on Friday but based on some posts on this board I wondered whether there is an element that don't. It seems there is.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
You would have to be a complete moronic bellend to want to see your own team lose for the sake of a manager whilst in the midst of a relegation fight.

This, but it is an interesting concept. If and when we lose I will be annoyed, but a part of me will think "Oh well, at least that's the end of Hyppia so it's not all bad".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here