Lancing
To be sacked next

Hyypia 2/1

6/1 bar the field

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The fact that it hasnt happened yet actually ANGERS me.

How can ANYONE justify his position? Its ludicrous. Wake up people its THREE league wins. TWO in August. We are going DOWN with him in charge.

Bin the Finn

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Holloway is 10/1

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
He should have gone a few weeks back, Tony needs to pull the trigger.
Keeping him would be just papering over the cracks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The fact that it hasnt happened yet actually ANGERS me.

How can ANYONE justify his position? Its ludicrous. Wake up people its THREE league wins. TWO in August. We are going DOWN with him in charge.

Bin the Finn

Tony Bloom can

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
To be sacked next

Hyypia 2/1

6/1 bar the field

A quick £100 million at 2/1 and all of our financial and staffing issues would be sorted in an instant. Now who do we know that has that sort of money, gambling connections and an Albion connection? :whistle:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A quick £100 million at 2/1 and all of our financial and staffing issues would be sorted in an instant. Now who do we know that has that sort of money, gambling connections and an Albion connection? :whistle:

They limit the maximum bet to £ 50 normally to stop Bloom putting £ 100 000 000 pounds on it first and then calling Sami into his office

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The only possible reason why he hasn't been sacked yet must be because Bloom is talking to contenders for the post on the qt and hasn't lined anyone up yet - shirley?!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The only possible reason why he hasn't been sacked yet must be because Bloom is talking to contenders for the post on the qt and hasn't lined anyone up yet - shirley?!!
I don't believe for one moment that Bloom would start interviewing people while a manager is still in charge. That is morally wrong.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Didn't Coppell say he refused to speak to Bloom because he approached him while Slade was still in the hotseat of doom?
No idea. I just couldn't see Bloom that type of thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here