Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you download music?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
From YouTube to your phone?

Been on my phone listening to piano while cooking via YouTube and want to transfer it to my phone so can listen while walking the dogs over the downs. Can't find any download options, maybe it's me as I'm not looking hard enough or maybe I'm not up to speed with the technical side of things.

How does one transfer music from YouTube to the phone?

I want these Piano tracks downloaded and many more.

[yt]xaYiv-mDOwo[/yt]

[yt]EH8mNdw4gTA[/yt]

[yt]YamDStEvwPE[/yt]

[yt]bIjb4nLVhDI[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Making desert and listening to piano. I love piano.

[yt]MdOAr_4FJvc[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Love In This Club - Usher & Young Jeezy Piano Cover :thumbsup:

[yt]-f6kHN2_Gok[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Closer - Ne-Yo Piano Cover. Piano is the best instrument :bowdown:

[yt]fFqcKQz4xQA[/yt]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
www.7digital.com is my preferred choice, I'm still of the opinion that the artists deserve to be paid for their work.

Some of the piano covers and things on YouTube are amazing though, and I've used the converter posted by Husty for some of them previously.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
www.7digital.com is my preferred choice, I'm still of the opinion that the artists deserve to be paid for their work.

Some of the piano covers and things on YouTube are amazing though, and I've used the converter posted by Husty for some of them previously.

Top man. It amasses me how people like David sides haven't made fortunes as he's so talented but is such a down to earth person. He's the tiger woods, Lewis Hamilton, Phil Ivy of the talented people.

I'll try all the links tomorrow and hopefully shall walk across the south downs to the devil dyke restaurant with family and the pooches tomorrow listening to Piano :)

Knock You Down - Keri Hilson, Ne-Yo & Kanye West Piano Cover :)

This is good :)

[yt]nLPQB6qojIs[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Recognize this non piano lovers ?

Clocks - Coldplay Piano Cover :thumbsup:

[yt]JOlNicElqpg[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Love thread, not depressing but happy. shall be depressed on Friday when I venture into the match day thread :)

[yt]00cgEevzJXY[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Can't beat this. I'm retiring for the night, see you all next Friday for more depressing shit. Take care.

This is quality.

[yt]0Su8LXNS16A[/yt]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here