Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only felt like this once before.....

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
In 42 years of watching the Albion, only once before have I really wanted a manager to go. Others have gone through bad times but I have felt that they had the ability, knowledge and presence to get us out of the mess and I really thought that the trigger was pulled too quickly on some.

However, Hypia looks broken and couldn't motivate a drink up in a lock in at Harveys currently. The other one was Barry Lloyd but I know not all agree.

It's really sad to see but I don't think Sami has the wherewithal to get us out of the pooh.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
In 42 years of watching the Albion, only once before have I really wanted a manager to go. Others have gone through bad times but I have felt that they had the ability, knowledge and presence to get us out of the mess and I really thought that the trigger was pulled too quickly on some.

However, Hypia looks broken and couldn't motivate a drink up in a lock in at Harveys currently. The other one was Barry Lloyd but I know not all agree.

It's really sad to see but I don't think Sami has the wherewithal to get us out of the pooh.

For me you can add Adams mk2 and hinshelwood,

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Lloyd and McGhee for me. Both overstayed their tenure and should have gone earlier. It's the same for Hyypia who should do the honourable think before things turn nasty.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham

hes put us in the pooh

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Felt this utter despair once before with Hinshelwood.

Sami is a limpet. When oh when the barnacle be given the push ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here