Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa v Leicester: Whose that man from Argentina?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is Jack Grealish the Villa sub any relation to our former player Tony perchance, anyone know?

He is not.

JACK GREALISH. No relation to Tony. 'I've been asked that before, but no, nothing,' the Ireland Under-21 star laughs. Like the bearded bruiser from Paddington who wore the green of Ireland during the 1970s and '80s, the Birmingham-born teenager is a member of the diaspora who also grew up playing Gaelic Games.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
He is not.

JACK GREALISH. No relation to Tony. 'I've been asked that before, but no, nothing,' the Ireland Under-21 star laughs. Like the bearded bruiser from Paddington who wore the green of Ireland during the 1970s and '80s, the Birmingham-born teenager is a member of the diaspora who also grew up playing Gaelic Games.

Thank you kindly :smile:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Why is it great to see Ulloa score for Leicester?
He is no longer our player, he left to further his career, fair enough, but that is history now.... I would rather rejoice if CMS got a hat trick for Peterborough and found his form. At least he is still one of ours & could come home and do us some good.
NB . Given the lack of service that Bent reportedy got on Saturday, I doubt if Leo could score for us thse days

He is no longer our player, he left to further his career, fair enough, but that is history now.... I would rather rejoice if CMS got a hat trick for Peterborough and found his form. At least he is still one of ours & could come home and do us some good.
NB . Given the lack of service that Bent reportedy got on Saturday, I doubt if Leo could score for us thse days

Just some light relief ..... Until we hear some positive news from our Board????

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Many people like to follow ex-players and see how they're doing .... ex-managers as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think we have some clauses which take his price up from 8 million to 10 million, so, the better he does, the more we get.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not sure I understand the decision to just send off Konchesky there - surely if you send one off, they both have to go?

As for Leo, why wouldn't we want to see a former player of ours do well even aside from the financial aspect? He did well for us and left on good terms, why not support him?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure I understand the decision to just send off Konchesky there - surely if you send one off, they both have to go?

As for Leo, why wouldn't we want to see a former player of ours do well even aside from the financial aspect? He did well for us and left on good terms, why not support him?

He still lives in Brighton, and watches Brighton games with the fans. Top bloke.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I doubt if Leo could score for us these days

I love the bloke and for Forest, Palace and the Arsenal debut then he's a legend but we do get a bit carried away. He scored 16 goals last season not 30, went long stretches without scoring including in the 2 play offs despite lots of service. Also he's almost certainly going to be playing in the Championship next season unless Leicester sell him.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Tony Pulis to turn up at Filbert street ( or whatever it's called ) soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here