Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom is to blame for the mess we are in....

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He is the 1 who has employed these goons. He is the 1 who sanctioned the sale of our best players. He is the 1 who agreed to buy/loan the wally's he have replaced them with. He is the blame for the mess we are in, the buck stops with him. Yeh he's done great things but hes also made some crazy decisions too. He needs to grow some balls, admit his mistakes, get rid of the goons or we are certain to find ourselves playing Fleetwood in League 1. Either that or sell up. The arselickers are no doubt going to shoot me down but i really dont give a shit. Enough is Enough.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I could not agree more. His lack of action is disgraceful and he is incredibly out of his depth when it comes to appointing a management team. Where are you Bloom? Do your job.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He has made some mistakes, I'm sure he has the clubs best intentions at heart...But he has to act now or the club will suffer massively. The clubs whole infrastructure with regards to recruitment needs to change if we want to succeed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
However if he does nothing until February/March, sorry I will have lost all faith in the man to take the club forward.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We need to buy him out and have a select board of NSC members run things.
Nothing less will save the club.

I pledge £10.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He is the 1 who has employed these goons. He is the 1 who sanctioned the sale of our best players. He is the 1 who agreed to buy/loan the wally's he have replaced them with. He is the blame for the mess we are in, the buck stops with him. Yeh he's done great things but hes also made some crazy decisions too. He needs to grow some balls, admit his mistakes, get rid of the goons or we are certain to find ourselves playing Fleetwood in League 1. Either that or sell up. The arselickers are no doubt going to shoot me down but i really dont give a shit. Enough is Enough.

The club is not in a mess as you put it, expectations were faulsly raised for the new fans when we left Withdean , anyone with half a brain could see there was no real ambition for PL football ,those of us that mentioned it were shouted down and ridiculed on here. The shiny new white elephant will guarantee this club **** all.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

Well said that man.

The thing too many fans are refusing to question, is why Poyet and Garica walked away from the job, and why no experienced manager will touch it. It's meant to be one of the most sort after jobs outside the top flight isn't it?

There is something rotton at the club, and until that changes, sacking Hyypia and replacing him with similar will make no difference.

Bottom line as far as I am concerned, is we need an experienced manager who is allowed to choose his own players, his own formation, his own tactics, because the last three managers have been so similair, its hard to accept that all three of them have had the same ideas.

As far as I understand it, they are being told what style to use, what formation we play, and have no say in it, and until the club come clean and tell us why Poyet was sacked, and why Garica walked out, then I can think of no other reason, other than they where not allowed to manage the team and squad as they wanted. Why else would they been so eager to get away.

And that my friends lays the blame on one mans shoulders, Tony Bloom, and until people stop seeing him as an untouchable who can do no wrong, we aint going anywhere other than down!

I've always questioned whether bloom has the time to run this club and maintain all his other business interests. Evidentially he doesn't, but for me the main issue is the people he has employed in his place, seem disinterested in the footballing side of the club. This is signified by the urgency to flog Xmas jumpers, whilst we languish in the bottom 3 with a manager so naive and hopeless tactically, even NSC can collectively unify in opinion and point out the same glaring, recurring errors.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well said that man.

The thing too many fans are refusing to question, is why Poyet and Garica walked away from the job, and why no experienced manager will touch it. It's meant to be one of the most sort after jobs outside the top flight isn't it?

There is something rotton at the club, and until that changes, sacking Hyypia and replacing him with similar will make no difference.

Bottom line as far as I am concerned, is we need an experienced manager who is allowed to choose his own players, his own formation, his own tactics, because the last three managers have been so similair, its hard to accept that all three of them have had the same ideas.

As far as I understand it, they are being told what style to use, what formation we play, and have no say in it, and until the club come clean and tell us why Poyet was sacked, and why Garica walked out, then I can think of no other reason, other than they where not allowed to manage the team and squad as they wanted. Why else would they been so eager to get away.

And that my friends lays the blame on one mans shoulders, Tony Bloom, and until people stop seeing him as an untouchable who can do no wrong, we aint going anywhere other than down!

Absolutely spot on

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The club is not in a mess as you put it, expectations were faulsly raised for the new fans when we left Withdean , anyone with half a brain could see there was no real ambition for PL football ,those of us that mentioned it were shouted down and ridiculed on here. The shiny new white elephant will guarantee this club **** all.
Open your eyes. THe club is in a mess. We are losing thousands of fans compared to last season, who will not be back next season, (maybe up to 10,000) whether we stay up or go down. We have a top ten, maybe top 6 squad, and we are in the bottom three and won once in 16, and have a manager who once again is not capable, or more to the point, allowed to overhaul the tactics or formation. We are in free full. If that doesn't constitute a mess, then I don't know what does!

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Think it hasn't gone to plan for Bloom, if we were winning and nere top would you lot be moaning? Nope..

But now it's not working out, only he can put it right!!

I Trust in Bloom a BHA fan, he won't let his club fall into the Pitts of league 1..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've always questioned whether bloom has the time to run this club and maintain all his other business interests. Evidentially he doesn't, but for me the main issue is the people he has employed in his place, seem disinterested in the footballing side of the club.

Yup, this. Totally. I'm pretty sure all of the bean-counters have a narrowly-defined Terms of Reference in their contract, ditto several Key Performance Indicators, and all the rest of the corporate buzzword bingo bullshit. And measured against these, they're all probably feeling pretty pleased with themselves. Meanwhile, nobody takes overall responsibility for the club's league position, with the results we see unfolding in front of us. Just won't do - if the club's minimum ambition is to at least stay in the Championship :nono:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Think it hasn't gone to plan for Bloom, if we were winning and nere top would you lot be moaning? Nope..

I Trust in Bloom a BHA fan, he won't let his club fall into the Pitts of league 1..

Agree with you - good post

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Off course we wouldn't be moaning, but he truth is we are nearly bottom of the league with no sign of a turnaround. Bloom may have put in the funds or brought the funds together for the stadium, but his judgement is way off the mark concerning running a football club. Rethink required and maybe more attention from him, stop playing that fiddle Tony|

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

But we are not near the top, we are progressively getting worse and have a clown as manager. If things don't change we will get relegated.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

Unless he pulls is head out of his arse pretty soon, there's not going to be much he will be able to do to stop it!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
It's not too late to save ourselves if Bloom admits he has mucked it up and swallows his pride and ditches Hyppia and the whole recruitment system and went back to the traditional manager managing and the playing staff and scouts reporting to him

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here