Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare panto tickets for Worthing tonight

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Due to illness I have two spare panto tickets ( 1 child and 1 adult ) for the Aladdin panto at the Worthing Connaught Theatre @ 6pm tonight. Total face value £35. Happy to accept offers and 20% to REMF. Would even give them away rather than waste them - one catch, you'll need to pick them up from Hangleton.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Due to illness I have two spare panto tickets ( 1 child and 1 adult ) for the Aladdin panto at the Worthing Connaught Theatre @ 6pm tonight. Total face value £35. Happy to accept offers and 20% to REMF. Would even give them away rather than waste them - one catch, you'll need to pick them up from Hangleton.

Oh no there isn't....:D

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just a quick bounce given the time constraints.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's a kind offer from our Westdene Gull, but it appears that the times clash with the ongoing 'Yes he will/no he won't' pantomime on NSC.

"Where are the Albion in table ?" asks 21 Championship teams.

"They're behind you"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Went to a panto in Derby yesterday, so one this weekend is enough for me. Shouted he's behind you a few times to the actors, Cinderella did not make the ball, "Aladdin" the midfield did not manage to pull the genie out of the lamp, just like Dick Whittington i went many miles to find the streets were not paved with gold, merely no real ales. I saw two Sleeping Beauty's around the middle of the stage, and a Puss In Boots.
Mother Goose was on the sidelines with one of the Ugly Sisters.
It was cold, but no Snow White, but at the end Dopey made an appearance...but not Happy.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I've got 2 spare for Friday night at the Amex - Its a second rate production of "premiership ready so here we come" with Hyppia as the villain Wurzel as the old dame and Poyet as wishy Washy.

Theres a great scene where Stockdale shouts to Greer "he's behind you, he's behind you!" and Greer doesn't hear him and The wall go two up after 5mins.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I've got 2 spare for Friday night at the Amex - Its a second rate production of "premiership ready so here we come" with Hyppia as the villain Wurzel as the old dame and Poyet as wishy Washy.

Theres a great scene where Stockdale shouts to Greer "he's behind you, he's behind you!" and Greer doesn't hear him and The wall go two up after 5mins.

Is Buttons going to be there or is he busy playing poker ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here