Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon as manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can people stop suggesting this, it is a ridiculous suggestion that would never ever be considered. As WA said on the radio yesterday when it was suggested by a phone in supporter, we are a prospective big club with big ideas. Calderon has no experience and no coaching badges the only plus is he is popular with supporters. He has nothing to offer as a manager. As WA said if SH goes, which he doesnt think he will, we need an experienced man to take over and there are plenty about and available. Not even for 5 days should it happen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do hate smart alex that are too sharp to cut themselves. I posted it and immediately realised I had missed the l out of Calderon but whilst ammending it someone jumped in. It was so obvious what had happened that the initial response was pathetic.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can people stop suggesting this, it is a ridiculous suggestion that would never ever be considered. As WA said on the radio yesterday when it was suggested by a phone in supporter, we are a prospective big club with big ideas. Calderon has no experience and no coaching badges the only plus is he is popular with supporters. He has nothing to offer as a manager. As WA said if SH goes, which he doesnt think he will, we need an experienced man to take over and there are plenty about and available. Not even for 5 days should it happen.

There's loads of Calderon lickers on here who think the sun shines out of his arse.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I do hate smart alex that are too sharp to cut themselves. I posted it and immediately realised I had missed the l out of Calderon but whilst ammending it someone jumped in. It was so obvious what had happened that the initial response was pathetic.

l in calderon

Who is clalderon

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair the Chuckle Brothers would make a better management team at the moment. I am getting to the opinion now of, ANYONE but Hyypia

As I said his only plus is his popularity with supporters nothing football related.

And the players.

but I agree 100% with you.

Calderon seems to be one of lifes wonderful people, as [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] posted once, If your Daughter came home with him you'd worry she wasn't good enough for him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
(a) anyone IS better than Sami.
(b) Calde COULD be put in TEMPORARY charge.
(c) we NEED (NEEDED 8 weeks ago, actually) an EXPERIENCED Championship manager.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We are a big club with big ideas,,,,REALLY??? pmsl, that's made me chuckle.....Has Hyypia been sacked yet???. What we are is a rudderless ship, sailing into disaster. Big clubs with big ideas don't stcik with people like Hyypia and have half the playing staff on loan. What we are at the moment is nothing short of a joke.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
It'd be too much of a gamble right now but Calde has many more attributes than just popularity with the fans.
He is obviously intelligent (which all top managers are), has energy, passion & more than a little charisma. Underneath that grin he also appears to be tough & unwilling to let regular benching get him down or bear a grudge.
Oh, & he bleeds blue & white

Last edited:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
And the players.

Calderon seems to be one of lifes wonderful people, as [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] posted once, If your Daughter came home with him you'd worry she wasn't good enough for him.

In the same way that if you were in a relationship with him and he cheated on you. You'd apologise

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Well said BG.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We definitely need a manager that is experienced at this level.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
And the players.

He looks a bit heavy metal to me. I'd want my lass with an alt electro poet like Orlandi, who represents stray dogs in sausage-theft legal cases at the weekends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here