Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone fancy playing footy Sunday mornings?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
A few of us meet up every Sunday morning for footy in Hove Park but we're a bit short on numbers. Anyone fancy a fun kick-about is welcome to turn up at 10.30am this morning or any Sunday. ALL abilities welcome.

Full details here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hoveparksundayfooty/

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you are the group that myself and a few others played one or two games with a while ago, you may remember that we joined you when our numbers at BAHSVIC were low too.
We're still going, so you're very welcome to come and join us.
We try to start at 11.00.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If you are the group that myself and a few others played one or two games with a while ago, you may remember that we joined you when our numbers at BAHSVIC were low too.

We are indeed that group. Thanks mate. We'll see who turns up at 10.30 and go from there. :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Sussex Sunday League was the biggest in the country with 17 divs, a NSC Seagulls XI would stroll thru the lower levels....

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If you get stuck any weeks your more than welcome to pop down (and I guess vice versa).

Our previous player who may not have welcomed you fine folk with open arms is not around anymore.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you get stuck any weeks your more than welcome to pop down (and I guess vice versa).

Our previous player who may not have welcomed you fine folk with open arms is not around anymore.
A lovely bunch of Polish lads have joined our group which has really enhanced our games but we would still welcome a few more players.
BASVIC, 11.00 am every Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here