Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does HARTY think of it ALL ?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
His words are echoed by many on NSC. Whether he,is ultimately correct remains to be seen. I think we will be mid table come April, but that's my opinion.

I hope he pays you for promoting his columns in that well known world wide distributed tabloid?

There's a cunning plan I tell you. Subscriptions to the Herald have rocketed (well we now subscribe!). Get my Herald every Thursday, read that Worthing FC are possibly folding, so perhaps a merger with the once infamous BHA, with Harty at the helm:lolol: You never know! Stranger things have happened, like Hyypia winning two games in a month ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apologies for the LATE posting but here is Worthing's ANSWER to Kent Walton with his LATEST column

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/sport/harty/harty-on-the-albion-hyypia-and-boxing-1-6453648

No need to apologize for the late posting of this snorefest, please make it even later or forget it next week entirely. Go and get yourself pampered instead, I'm sure your master will pay for this or can negotiate a discount with his connections ?

http://worthingdoggrooming.co.uk/

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
His words are echoed by many on NSC. Whether he,is ultimately correct remains to be seen. I think we will be mid table come April, but that's my opinion.
On what basis do you see us being mid table under Hyypia. Do you realise what sort of form that will take and how difficult it is to get out of a relegation battle. Especially when we are getting worse and the manager seems to pick his team by throwing names on paper in the air and seeing which ones land first.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Harty is only saying what everyone with any sense is saying. Bozzagate aside his musings are bang on the money.

On a side note. The hostelries of broad water would make a pretty depressing evening for anyone so I'll forgive his apparent miserable mindset.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Harty is only saying what everyone with any sense is saying. Bozzagate aside his musings are bang on the money.

On a side note. The hostelries of broad water would make a pretty depressing evening for anyone so I'll forgive his apparent miserable mindset.

The Old House At Home and The Cricketers are both fine watering holes so I don't get that.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Old House At Home and The Cricketers are both fine watering holes so I don't get that.

The cricketers? Jesus mate. If that's a fine watering hole I'll eat my own arse.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So people get paid, now, for stating the bleedin' obvious? What a racket. I'm old fashioned enough to imagine that those given the privilage of a newspaper column might have something interesting or insightful to say. What do we get here? If we keep on like this we may not do very well this season. I need to sit down and mull that one over . . . . .

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm actually EMPLOYED by them now, it may only be DELIVERY boy but even Rupert Murdoch started somewhere

I'm very pleased you have found your Niche in your work life, as much as you will find that sort of employment very challenging, I am sure you will give it your best shot, and the fact you have one of the worlds leading journalists on your side can only be an added boost for you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm actually EMPLOYED by them now, it may only be DELIVERY boy but even Rupert Murdoch started somewhere

Enrest,the difference is , you are starting at the bottom and you'll stay there !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty is spot on -"we're sleep walking to Lge1- massive wakeup call needed very soon

Every single man, woman and dog in brighton, sussex , england and the world can see this apart from the one that matters, Tony Bloom

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here