Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
7:24 this morning. Not too bad but I could have done with longer in bed.

Toy Story has been selected.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've been lying awake pretending I couldn't hear them since 7.33 but caved in at twenty to eight.

Advent calendars have been opened, milk warmed, breakfasts served and still the demands come. Sunday has started.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Morning, mini sock slept in until 7.43 which surprised us both. He's up with mum now after calendars in bed with me. I have somehow managed to stay in bed playing on my phone .... I may pay for this later

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I've been told to stay in bed. You need a rest, she said. Gotta cup,of tea brought up too......both kids downstairs....MOTD repeat on....just waiting for the bacon sandwich

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Yesterday he was up at 4am. I finally realised Jnr would not be sleeping around 4:40 and watched Fireman Sam/ Thomas the Tank engine.

This morning was a 5am wake up. His mum sorted this morning out!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
7.15 here to check that the Christmas Tree was still in the living room! Now typing this with Ben and Holly in the background.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It's normally Ben and holly, peppa pig or fireman sam. Today it's MOTD for me .......

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Grandad Checking in.

Little one in our bed from about 2 am, next one at 7.30.

Middle & Eldest now watching Peppa Pig.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Takes me back to when mine were small. Amazing how you forget. Now I check FB to see whether the 2 who live away are back from their nights out. Once a parent, a parent for life.

Just the streaming cold and the England cricket getting me up early today.

Happy Sunday, Dads.

PG

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
5.50am. One of the twins (almost 8 months, 5 months corrected) stirred so it was a quick carry downstairs to watch the recorded Match of the Day together. Wife quickly dropped twin no.2 off to join us before crawling back upstairs to bed. Then 3-year daughter joined us at 7am and DEMANDED the end of Match of the Day in favour of the upcoming Sooty on ITV. Needless to say, she won.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can I be a member just for today? Up early for the drive to Warwick to bring my youngest home from uni for Christmas. They get older but still rely on you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here