Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20,000 Scarves v Millwall

20000 scarves v millwall

• yeah go on ill give it a go

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • oh dear how very Croydon

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • you are a twit WERE LOOSE(see option 2)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • cant remember what option 4 was for

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Im sure everyone has an Albion scarf somewhere even if its in the back of a draw or cupboard.

Its going to be cold friday night so why not being it along and then WAVE IT LIKE A WALLY for 90 mins.

If you dont like the scarf anymore at the back of your sock draw, bring it along and LUZZ IT LIKE A LOONY ,

lets do our bit.

Apologies in case this is fixtures,non negativity and UKIP

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Our fans are dejected and i very much doubt they will show Hyypia anymore support which i can't blame them. No support from me, i want him out asap.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Our fans are dejected and i very much doubt they will show Hyypia anymore support which i can't blame them. No support from me, i want him out asap.

fair enough

sort of aimed at support for the players on the pitch and hopefully 3 points,short term important gain and the best i could come up with after lashings of Sailor Jerry

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You can support the players though. If Hyypia can not inspire them then maybe we can!

I always support the players. Only one player in over 30 years i gave abuse to and that was Andy Kennedy. I was at Elm park when i saw the lazy git being man handled by Fossie. Never forgot that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
fair enough

sort of aimed at support for the players on the pitch and hopefully 3 points,short term important gain and the best i could come up with after lashings of Sailor Jerry

Sounds like a wonderfull oppourtunity to empty the sock draw too,just in time for Xmas :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well come on then get yer scarf out! Lets make some noise!

Sorry Plooks i don't do Scarves, clackers, foam hands, costumes or face painting.Never have and never will.

I will shout, swear and sing like always while under the influence of alcohol.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
poll up,multiple choice

sorry forgot what option 4 was supposed to be

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sorry Plooks i don't do Scarves, clackers, foam hands, costumes or face painting.Never have and never will.

I will shout, swear and sing like always while under the influence of alcohol.

that reminds me,option 4 was im stone island not scarves you gimp.....bugger......must think things through

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Not a bad suggestion tbf

If (when) it's going tits up on the pitch, people can simply tie the scarf round their head across their eyes, so as not to see the usual capitulation :ohmy:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There won't be 20,000 Brighton fans at that game anyway. Friday night, the works do's starting....... Millwall,
Live on Sky.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Im sure everyone has an Albion scarf somewhere even if its in the back of a draw or cupboard.

Its going to be cold friday night so why not being it along and then WAVE IT LIKE A WALLY for 90 mins.

If you dont like the scarf anymore at the back of your sock draw, bring it along and LUZZ IT LIKE A LOONY ,

lets do our bit.

Apologies in case this is fixtures,non negativity and UKIP

Excellent work at 5 to 5 in the morning
🍺🍸💊💉 ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There won't be 20,000 Brighton fans at that game anyway. Friday night, the works do's starting....... Millwall,
Live on Sky.

Maximum of 15k if Hyypia is still here, considerably more if he is gone.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can see a poor turn out for this one as being close to xmas on a busy Friday night live on Sky will put many off.

Not to mention we're bloody shite:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here