Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15% win rate from 20 games.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The average football manager has a win ratio of 35-40%. If I was preforming below 50% of my expected capacity, I'd expect to lose my job. Sami's a nice bloke, but this negative run of results doesn't look like changing unless something drystic happens.

Getting more firmly in the 'out' camp every week. .

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I don't think the average win rate is as high as that, statistically it cant be, unless there are very very few draws.

However,............

he has to go, he has no idea what he's doing, none at all.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm also starting to question even whether he is a nice bloke. Quiet and deafeatist do not a nice bloke make. I've not seen an ounce of compassion or general niceness since he's arrived...

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Starting to think like he comes across as not really giving a toss, something I could never have levelled against any of our preceeding managers

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The average win rate for a brighton manager, league and cup* is 34.21%. Sami is on 25.00%

*When I originally sourced managers win/loss record, they all included league and cup, and working out league separately involved too much work, so I do league and cup combined.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The average win rate for a brighton manager, league and cup* is 34.21%. Sami is on 25.00%

*When I originally sourced managers win/loss record, they all included league and cup, and working out league separately involved too much work, so I do league and cup combined.

Thanks for that Acker. If you take the cup games out of the equation, Sami loses half of his wins. Even at 25%, he's underachieving with this squad. He's had time to bed in the players. He's had time to master his tactics. He's had time to make an impact. The team are preforming how he tells them too, but it hasn't been good enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here