Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away days in league 1...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I was behind Sami, I willed success, a change of luck, I clung to a forlorn hope and I was wrong, very wrong to do so. It's as bad as I care to remember, no fight, no cohesion and we're resigned to defeats that come with regular monotony. To think of how close the dream came, and now it's too painful to dwell on for long... Vicente et al. Sweet Jesus and God how we need you now. Kneel and pray...

Oh God yes, league 1 ready, league 1 bound... Still I may get to go to Bramall lane with my dad. To think I said last season how I missed those simpler days of yore, I didn't care to believe they would be reality once again so quickly.

If the status quo is maintained, as sure as Rossi and Parfitt will be sporting two pairs of wranglers finest, we'll be downing pints in Chesterfields finest 'establishments.' We are going to go down, no doubt in my mind. defeatist yes, but this is like that second season under McGhee - shockingly bad defending and a team lacking in that word Gus was fond of "quality."

Blame the manager, blame the club, blame the players - the result is the same, relegation.

Still it'll be cheaper and Baldock will score a hatful of goals.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

I don't get it - why have a pop at someone who's upset at the current situation? I support the club, always have always will. I guess you do too. Why be so aggressive? It's pretty sad, pretty sad for sure. Chill out, get laid whatever dude but get off my case.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
CRAWLEY - and for this reason only I am mortified of League One.

Christ - even if we're winning the league by a country mile, we're certain to lose that one - live on sky doubtless. I can hear it now "how the mighty have fallen, Crawley are the kings of Sussex football tonight..." Still, it's a cheap night out :/

Kosh

I don't get it - why have a pop at someone who's upset at the current situation? I support the club, always have always will. I guess you do too. Why be so aggressive? It's pretty sad, pretty sad for sure. Chill out, get laid whatever dude but get off my case.

Kosh

No, I guess you don't get it.

But at least you can still continue to be a self important dullard.

Hillian.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No, I guess you don't get it.

But at least you can still continue to be a self important dullard.

Hillian.

Self important? WTF?!? Self important! and this from the definition of an impotent self.

Btw the ONLY thing I consider important herein is the Albion. My prose is my own, as is my heart.

Kosh

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Kosh

This

Self important? WTF?!? Self important! and this from the definition of an impotent self.

Btw the ONLY thing I consider important herein is the Albion. My prose is my own, as is my heart.

Kosh

Impotent is having to use NSC to fulfil ones desires.

If the sock fits, **** in it.

Hillian.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] Listen pal, you're serving no purpose here aside from bouncing my 'self important' thread again and again and again... It's a love hate thing... that aside you're embarrassing yourself better than I could ever hope to dream. Lastly I'm not even sure you know wtf you're going on about now. In conclusion you're trying to bang a nail in a brick wall with your bare hands - painful yet compulsive viewing indeed.

Kosh

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'd suggest the point being made by Hillian (though somewhat aggressively) might be along the lines of 'no-one gets relegated in December'.

Therefore, why are we discussing League One now?

Would we be saying the same about the Premier League next season if we were third from top right now?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Bit harsh?

Very - but he's got 'issues' with me. I'm not 'hard' enough for him - not dragging my knuckles down to Cyber DIY land to purchase a heavy tool, and 'whallop' my views home with all the industrial efficiency of a builder with a huge hammer drill.

I'm what he believes to be a 'fairy', but he can't say that as he's a coward who doesn't want an infraction... so he's dancing round it like some well hard geezer dressed in an ill fitting ballet costume.

He'll say I'm wrong though, whilst claiming he's professor of linguistics at Sussex university. He has to argue the counter, he can't just let it be, he's bloody well obsessed.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'd suggest the point being made by Hillian (though somewhat aggressively) might be along the lines of 'no-one gets relegated in December'.

Would we be saying the same about the Premier League next season if we were third from top right now?

Good post - However, I think it's a case of performances and how bad they are steadily becoming - True under Gus we were trounced inside 15 mins away at West Ham and yesterday was probably no worse. It's also true however, that a fragility has crept into the team, and I'm not sure we can put a run together to clamber out of this quagmire...

I could be wrong though and in truth I sincerely hope I am.

Kosh

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Very - but he's got 'issues' with me. I'm not 'hard' enough for him - not dragging my knuckles down to Cyber DIY land to purchase a heavy tool, and 'whallop' my views home with all the industrial efficiency of a builder with a huge hammer drill.

I'm what he believes to be a 'fairy', but he can't say that as he's a coward who doesn't want an infraction... so he's dancing round it like some well hard geezer dressed in an ill fitting ballet costume.

He'll say I'm wrong though, whilst claiming he's professor of linguistics at Sussex university. He has to argue the counter, he can't just let it be, he's bloody well obsessed.

Kosh

:safeway:

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here