• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dingodile from Crash Bandicoot

1209278-dingodile_5.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The irony is that a number of fans would prefer Calderon who has no experience, but has teacher training, probably a coaching badge or two, and above all passion for our club. Nobody has any idea what Jones brings to the party, yet nobody wants him or likes him. Whatever do we do?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
In the words of WA not a hope we are a big club with big ideas and Calde does not get in the thinking and wouldnt want to either as we need an experienced man if SH goes. and there are a number of them available.

You misunderstand, I don't hope Calderon is our permanent manager but unless Hyypia leaves in the next 24/48 hours I can't see us getting in a new permanent manager in time.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
The irony is that a number of fans would prefer Calderon who has no experience, but has teacher training, probably a coaching badge or two, and above all passion for our club. Nobody has any idea what Jones brings to the party, yet nobody wants him or likes him. Whatever do we do?

OK so I'll stick my head above the parapet. I don't think Jones is being given a fair crack of the whip here. None of us know whether he's any good or not. I would guess he's probably as bewildered with Sami's tactics as we are but he's got to toe the line hasn't he?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hyypia and we will probably win with some hoping it's the start of a revival.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Nobody? Personally I wouldn't mind him being caretaker and seeing how he does. Had a good record with Charlton u21 and was a key part of the Oscar back room.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
As much as I'd like to say not Hyypia, he will still be in charge, and we'll lose, and he'll still be in charge after that, and we'll lose again, and he'll still be in charge after that... and so on, until Sunday the 3rd of May when we have finished bottom of the league with 30 points and are in league one, then and only then will Hyypiä be out as he will resign, we don't sack managers here FFS!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here