I'm on 505 (again)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tell the country how good she was.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Please make it clear that you do not represent the fans. You represent yourself, and overwhelming popular opinion on North Stand Chat but you do not represent all the fans. When you speak, you don't represent me, for one. I don't agree with you, and if you want to make a point, how about stating that your opinions are your own and you're not speaking for the whole fanbase. Just most of it!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
PLESE KEEP PALACE OUT THE CONVERSATION, even a crack at humour will be cringeworthy as we are so poor.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Please make it clear that you do not represent the fans. You represent yourself, and overwhelming popular opinion on North Stand Chat but you do not represent all the fans. When you speak, you don't represent me, for one. I don't agree with you, and if you want to make a point, how about stating that your opinions are your own and you're not speaking for the whole fanbase. Just most of it!

Even your self depreciation is meh---judging by the rest of your posts tonight I wonder why you bothered to return to NSC but heyho:moo:

Feb 14, 2010
15000 on Friday
dont blame he support mate, you are wrong, will be 20,000 odd but even if so, look at the gates for th rest of our league, as usual the team doesnt match the support, 29,000 for a championship relegation scrap, name the handful of club in the country that could match or beat that. We support the Albion and always have in spite of not because of the team. Would be great if for once we had a team to match the support never mind exceed it as clubs like palace, wigan and in the past, wimbledon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
dont blame he support mate, you are wrong, will be 20,000 odd but even if so, look at the gates for th rest of our league, as usual the team doesnt match the support, 29,000 for a championship relegation scrap, name the handful of club in the country that could match or beat that. We support the Albion and always have in spite of not because of the team. Would be great if for once we had a team to match the support never mind exceed it as clubs like palace, wigan and in the past, wimbledon.

Don't know about your aspirations but the teams we had under Poyet matched my aspirations before it all went pear shaped.

Feb 14, 2010
Don't know about your aspirations but the teams we had under Poyet matched my aspirations before it all went pear shaped.

Really? Brighton who draw 30,000 by sneezing and losing in the play offs match your aspiration? As Burnley and palace who struggled to draw in 15000 without giving tickets away (palace) match your aspirations? Thats another problem with this club, fans who just wont open their eyes. When will the team match the support never mind exceed it such as the palace's and Burnleys?

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014

Boring ****, go and have gander at the table.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? Brighton who draw 30,000 by sneezing and losing in the play offs match your aspiration? As Burnley and palace who struggled to draw in 15000 without giving tickets away (palace) match your aspirations? Thats another problem with this club, fans who just wont open their eyes. When will the team match the support never mind exceed it such as the palace's and Burnleys?

Hey I support Brighton, I expect disappointment.

Feb 14, 2010
Hey I support Brighton, I expect disappointment.

Same here, and that's the problem, we shouldnt expect to be heading back to the lower leagues or have spent the years in the lower leagues that we have. Its absurd that this club, who could always draw a crowd has never but never had success (except 1910 of course !). But clubs with a naturally smaller support have had success. I dont expect it to change but we have to ask the question when will the team match the support? Even if the answer is never !

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

How about you **** off?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here