Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We deserve an explanation or a sacking

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I'm sorry if this has been posted else where but the ib owe the fans an explanation as to why we are keeping the Finn and a proper explanation or he needs to be sacked. And not a half hearted oh we think he will turbot around. A proper explanation. I won't be spending another penny on anything albion related until I receive one or the other.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sounds a bit fishy

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I'm sorry if this has been posted else where but the ib owe the fans an explanation as to why we are keeping the
finn and a proper explanation or he needs to be sacked. And not a half hearted oh we think he will turbot around. A proper explanation. I won't be spending another penny on anything albion related until I receive one or the other.

Another fishy thread.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I'm sorry if this has been posted else where but the ib owe the fans an explanation as to why we are keeping the Finn and a proper explanation or he needs to be sacked. And not a half hearted oh we think he will turbot around. A proper explanation. I won't be spending another penny on anything albion related until I receive one or the other.

not gonna lie, this post had me hooked

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
It's not sami's fault. He went for the interview, got the job and doesn't have the experience to pull it off. It's the recruitment process that's the problem ie the board. Feel a bit sorry for Sami to be fair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here