Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread dedicated to those that went to Play Offs AND that today...

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Thank **** for that....

This is a long journey home.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think i will just go to the closer away games, a shorter trip is easier when you've been beaten. .

Yet again
1 point in the last six away games i have been to.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Feeling a touch guilty, after 2 visits last term I went AWOL today. Still, at the final whistle I cursed, grabbed my glass and logged into the NSC binfest.

Every cloud.......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sadly as it is effectively a "home" game for me (only an hour's drive) I will have to suffer again........if we are in the same league anyway (and that could be a few years). Left early today to beat the traffic, something I never normally do. Could have buggered off at half time to be fair :(

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sadly as it is effectively a "home" game for me (only an hour's drive) I will have to suffer again........if we are in the same league anyway (and that could be a few years). Left early today to beat the traffic, something I never normally do. Could have buggered off at half time to be fair :(

A few left after 20 mins, according to BBC Radio Sussex.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great effort by the travelling fans, we were never going to get anything today, ever.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We had the stuffing knocked out of us from the kick off. Derby overran us (again) playing quick one and two touch football. I left early, which I haven't done due to a crap performance since Aldershot in the League Cup in 1985.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I've been to every game we've played at Pride Park - and several at the Baseball Ground. It's nearly always crap !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A few left after 20 mins, according to BBC Radio Sussex.
I left West Ham a few years ago and there were still some coming in. 13 minutes I think.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A great weekend away spoiled by a rudderless ship full of mutineering landlubbers , probably go again if we were drawn against them in the cup . Lock me up ffs :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was heartbreaking today, I think they just decided after 3 goals they would stop playing and spare us total humiliation

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here