Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One good thing that Sami has done

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I am trying to be positive. I can list dozens of things that are inept, but my challenge to you all is can you think of anything good?

I will start - in recent weeks the wing backs have sometimes been in our own half making the free goal tally go down (not sure about today I didn't listen).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
played attacking football.

(with flaws, but we're keeping it positive)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've a sneaky feeling the next manager won't be an unknown looking to start his career, here at the Albion it will be someone with a bit of experience.*

*Brian McDermott, please, pretty please.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We are on a roll - Walton debut (due to circumstances beyond his control) and switching home dug out (assuming he actually did that)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's got the supporters more united than they have been for some time!

I'd say that's only true because most of the self-satisfied, patronising, desperately shrill, fervent club sycophants - who roundly shouted down and belittled anyone who dared express even mild concern over the club's actions during the summer - have gone very, very quiet on here recently. I can't for the life of me think why.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'd say that's only true because most of the self-satisfied, patronising, desperately shrill, fervent club sycophants - who roundly shouted down and belittled anyone who dared express even mild concern over the club's actions during the summer - have gone very, very quiet on here recently. I can't for the life of me think why.
oooooh

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He saved me money by not bothering to go today.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Great post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here