Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Hyypia were to stay.....

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If (and it's probably a big if) Hyypia was here until the end of this season (and possibly beyond) what do you think would be an acceptable final league position for this transitional season?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Bloom said we had the squad to go up...So promotion.
Unfortunately Hypia is fecking useless so logically Bloom should sack him if he wants to achieve the goal he stated that we could achieve.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't think he is capable of getting us to an "acceptable" position. If he stays, I will be happy if we finish 21st.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
If he were to stay, then we would go down to League One.
I have been saying this for weeks,that he is not the man for us.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The question is what is an acceptable position to you, not we will reach one or we will go down.

I would have said 10th at the start of the season and now i'd settle for 15th or better (should he stay)

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
We are relegated with him in charge and there is no way Bloom will sack him or Jones. We're going to start life in division with them both and we'll be fighting relegation in division one as well with these clowns.

Barber and Bloom think we'll still have gates of 24- 27k next season, they are living in cloud cuckoo land. More like gates of 11k.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If Hyypia stays we are going down.

Fin.

Bloom said we had the squad to go up...So promotion.
Unfortunately Hypia is fecking useless so logically Bloom should sack him if he wants to achieve the goal he stated that we could achieve.

If he were to stay, then we would go down to League One.
I have been saying this for weeks,that he is not the man for us.

So what would be the minimum he would have to reach for you to class this as an ok season (regardless of how likely we are to reach it) where would you accept and think it ok for him to remain manager for another season after this one?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We are relegated with him in charge and there is no way Bloom will sack him or Jones. We're going to start life in division with them both and we'll be fighting relegation in division one as well with these clowns.

Barber and Bloom think we'll still have gates of 24- 27k next season, they are living in cloud cuckoo land. More like gates of 11k.

Wolves were relegated to league 1 and their gates when up, not down as they bounced back but winning tends to get people to attend matches (but that is a whole other topic and thread)

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Wolves were relegated to league 1 and their gates when up, not down as they bounced back but winning tends to get people to attend matches (but that is a whole other topic and thread)

Difference is these northern teams haven't anything better to do with their times and they haven't lost decades of fans like us, we're trying to bridge the gap and entice new fans along.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
So what would be the minimum he would have to reach for you to class this as an ok season (regardless of how likely we are to reach it) where would you accept and think it ok for him to remain manager for another season after this one?

The squad we have is capable of at least a mid-table finish and this would be achieved under an experienced manager.
However with the gruesome twosome standing on the touch line, this will never happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here