Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia post match interview

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Emotionless platitudes and bollocks.

Just accept your responsibility and resign you dull dull man

Every other week he talks about being in a position of coming back from 3-0 down when he was at Liverpool and it's becoming as boring as Whelan mentioning breaking his leg in a Cup Final at every opportunity.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"We play the same every week"

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just pointless words, he really does not seem to have any idea

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
"I've played in teams that have come back from 3-0 down."

We are a million miles away from Liverpool's Champions League winners.

Time to go.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
He's talking about learning ?!?? Now is *not* the time to be learning how to be a football manager. Let's get somebody who actually knows how to be a manager.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
And he's just said that we mustn't be negative with the team. We are not. It's just you Sami. We're being negative with you. Please go.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not defending Sami here, but there is a collective responsibility, players also must look at themselves.
I think the last two games have been as clear an example as you could see of a manager's tactics and selections losing games. I think the players have been trying all season.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I would actually feel more confident having Jeff Wood or Martin Hinshelwood in the dugout at the moment, those two managers would more out of the current squad than the clueless Finn!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not defending Sami here, but there is a collective responsibility, players also must look at themselves.

Agreed, and that MUST include Burke as well who has delivered the weakest squad we've had since the days of Russell Slade. Not so long ago, I was dribbling at the talent we had on the bench, but now I tend to look at the bench and go "oh, yeah, I forgot we'd wasted money on him".

Despite that, the tactical awareness is just not there with Sami, and I think it's not time. I just hope we don't think that will solve all of our problems, because they run deeper than just the manager.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Agreed, and that MUST include Burke as well who has delivered the weakest squad we've had since the days of Russell Slade. Not so long ago, I was dribbling at the talent we had on the bench, but now I tend to look at the bench and go "oh, yeah, I forgot we'd wasted money on him".

Despite that, the tactical awareness is just not there with Sami, and I think it's not time. I just hope we don't think that will solve all of our problems, because they run deeper than just the manager.

Our troubles run deep, I agree. We need some hard decisions to be made, not sure we have anyone capable of making them. Sami will cost us to get rid, but that is down to the people who gave him the contract, there may be trouble ahead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bruno talking sense and sounds way more passionate than Hyypia. Saying all the right things about being behind the manager, which is nice....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here