Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

let em come

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If by some miracle he hasn't gone by then, anything but a win and he'll be gone...I hope.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The millwall fans will certainly be wide eyed and open mouthed when they're numbers are announced over the pa accompanied by a enthusiastic warm ripple of applause ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're mates with Das Reich? Yeah. Course you are.

Didn't say mates did I . We can engage with each other with a gentle piss take without the need to throw the troll card about . You should try it .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Didn't say mates did I . We can engage with each other with a gentle piss take without the need to throw the troll card about . You should try it .

Yes you did. You said...and I quote "I'm engaging with a football friend".

Friend = mate. And I doubt if DR regards you as a football friend.

I think your team played Spurs today. Why can't you piss off over to your own forum to discuss that rather than troll this one?

(I can't believe I'm having to explain to an adult that friend is the same as mate. How thick are these Palace trolls?)

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting

"internet troll" is the sort of thing my mum would say, I automatically think anyone using the phrase must be pretty old, or a bell-end.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Back to the OP's post...yes! Gonna be very interesting on Friday esp. if Sami is still here and Brighton fans are in a bad mood. Might get a little interesting in town before and after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here