Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anybody else see Dunk & Sammi after the game??

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Sammi stuck his hand out for a handshake and Dunk stared at him, shook his head and walked straight past him. :bhasign:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully Sami walks over to the away fans and gets all the abuse he deserves, maybe a few people spitting at him and throwing stuff too.

#SamiOut

Update from post #26

Last edited:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
They may have shaken earlier and then you have that embarrassing moment when you go to shake again in the posse of players milling around post-match and realise you've already done it. Dunk was shaking his head at the overall afternoon was my read of it.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
They may have shaken earlier and then you have that embarrassing moment when you go to shake again in the posse of players milling around post-match and realise you've already done it. Dunk was shaking his head at the overall afternoon was my read of it.

They definitely hadn't already because Dunk went straight to the away fans at the whistle.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hopefully Sami walks over to the away fans and gets all the abuse he deserves, maybe a few people spitting at him and throwing stuff too.

#SamiOut

Spitting at someone? Why would you condone that?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004

#SamiOut

Classy, really classy.

It's not worked out, I want him to go; but to turn that into abuse and spitting, jesus, take a look at yourself.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

#SamiOut

No need for that. He's not a bad bloke. I'd just issue thanks and hand him a copy of the Argus jobs section.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

#SamiOut

Scum bag...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

#SamiOut

I'd hope our fans are better than that, pathetic that you even think of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here