Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20 minutes

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Is all it took for us to lose the game today. Can we please have an equally swift announcement after the game. Don't see no point in waiting. This clown and his asst need to go tonight.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Is all it took for us to lose the game today. Can we please have an equally swift announcement after the game. Don't see no point in waiting. This clown and his asst need to go tonight.

He is trying to drive a poorly maintained broken vehicle, who do you have in mind to bring it back under control that would actually come here. I would choose Mick McCarthy as I said last season, but Tony would have more chance of being blessed by the pope

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He is trying to drive a poorly maintained broken vehicle, who do you have in mind to bring it back under control that would actually come here. I would choose Mick McCarthy as I said last season, but Tony would have more chance of being blessed by the pope

Who I would have in mind and who would take the job, if Burke and Jones stay are two different things. Personally I think McDermott is possibly the best option out there. But I did think Darren Bent's comments on Roy Keane were interesting given the timing of them. He would certainly spice things up a bit.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I do get tired of people pointing at our squad of players and suggesting that they are the problem. They have shown a few times this season that they can play well. The problem is Sami and his tactics, he is not getting the best out of the players

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I do get tired of people pointing at our squad of players and suggesting that they are the problem. They have shown a few times this season that they can play well. The problem is Sami and his tactics, he is not getting the best out of the players

This, the players are there.He just can't pick a team or motivate them. Bent and Baldock up front should be as good as anything in this division, but we don't play two up front. Even when we have the perfect pairing. Bennett is as good as anyone in this division. Lualua is unplayable on his day. JFC is undroppable even though he is totally ineffective and so on and so on. The players are there, maybe not to win the league, but certainly not to be in the relegation zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here