Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk v Gosport

Watching Jake Robinson fall over every second really makes me misty eyed for our glory days at Withers - 0-0 so far

Jake!!!!!! 84th minute screamer (well nice volley)

Attendance 184
12 Gosport + 1 drum

FT 1-0 Well played Hawks, having a nice playioff run

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hardly a joke club, it's conference south FFS! 3 figure attendances are standard, it's non-league.

You are clueless then. Conference south isnt a noddy county league level. Bognor hit 350+ today in the league below, lewes generally do too. Maidstone oftern get 1000 through the gates so fo dulwitch. All in the league below whitehawk. A conference south team going well in the league and have asperations much greater than the conference south that is a terrible attendence.

So you are talking shite. Sorry.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Maidstone is a massive town... and Lewes & Bognor have no professional football clubs.

Only a couple of years ago Whitehawk were playing at noddy county league level. Give them at least a few more years to grow a fanbase!
So? That wasnt my point. Its a shit attendence for any team at that level.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Joke club? Shit attendance's or not, still spent a smashing afternoon there. You should try local football when you get a chance.

I do. I wouldnt be so opinionated overwise. Im not trying to belittle them but how the clubs run is a joke.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Hardly a joke club, it's conference south FFS! 3 figure attendances are standard, it's non-league.

I don't quite get your unconditional support for Whitehawk, you often complain about the "corporate world" and its creeping ownership of football.

Yet have no problem with the people behind Whitehawk....

Why not?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I don't quite get your unconditional support for Whitehawk, you often complain about the "corporate world" and its creeping ownership of football.

Yet have no problem with the people behind Whitehawk....

Why not?

Don't get the point you are trying to make, who are the people behind Whitehawk you have a problem with? As a club, Hawks are about as far from the corporate world of football as its possible to be, under 18s, free admission, 2 60 a pint of Guinness, charity raffles at every game. Pay a visit, you may enjoy it.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Don't get the point you are trying to make, who are the people behind Whitehawk you have a problem with? As a club, Hawks are about as far from the corporate world of football as its possible to be, under 18s, free admission, 2 60 a pint of Guinness, charity raffles at every game. Pay a visit, you may enjoy it.

Great post. Totally agree about supporting lower league football

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here