Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopefully it will be 'by mutual agreement'...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
This might help?

uk_p45_1a_2.gif

TNBA

TTF

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
TTF... that would probably cost us a load of money though... although I doubt you would find a court in the land that would support a claim of 'unfair dismissal'!

'Mutual consent' would be cheapest and quickest all round.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
TTF... that would probably cost us a load of money though... although I doubt you would find a court in the land that would support a claim of 'unfair dismissal'!

'Mutual consent' would be cheapest and quickest all round.

I believe he will need a P45 either way.

Not a single shot on goal today......oh dear oh dear oh dear!

TNBA

TTF

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He won't walk when he is entitled to a big pay off.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He won't walk when he is entitled to a big pay off.

Then blame Barber for drawing up a contract which gives him a big pay off. You would think they'd learnt by now, having to jump through hoops to avoid paying Poyet 2 million quid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I believe he will need a P45 either way.

Not a single shot on goal today......oh dear oh dear oh dear!

TNBA

TTF

Elliot Bennett had a shot on goal today but it flew up over the cross bar and into the stand :thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
after this embarrassing STUFFING! :nono:

Is losing to Derby this time any more or less embarrassing that the FOUR defeats to Derby last season when we had a different manager (Garcia) and still had our old squad including those we released and sold and are being held in high regard as an example of what we have lost?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is losing to Derby this time any more or less embarrassing that the FOUR defeats to Derby last season when we had a different manager (Garcia) and still had our old squad including those we released and sold and are being held in high regard as an example of what we have lost?

I have been saying similar all season in defence of Sami all season, but the recent capitulation at home, followed by todays 3-0 down after twenty CLUELESS and SPINELESS minutes was embarrassing - and for me - coupled with the HAPLESS and WITLESS post-match interviews, I am now in the 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH' camp.

And it makes me rather sad :nono:

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham

The last squad was in the play offs NOT the bottom three

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
More I'd say. Three down after 20 minutes at which point Derby treated the match as a keep ball session. It could have been a cricket score had they not relented.

There comes a time when you need to draw a line, Hyypia hasn't done it for us, we should move on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There comes a time when you need to draw a line, Hyypia hasn't done it for us, we should move on.

He would not know which end to start have a weak middle and fade off at the end,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here