Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out - The Trust in Tony Collection

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We should be singing it before kick-off, in fact I'd be bitterly disappointed if we don't

Feb 14, 2010
I always thought the "Bye bye Barry.. " with everyone waving was more fun..(and to be fair Barry didnt do that bad a job!.. one promotion and one unexpected play offs. Almost took us into the first season of the premier league on no money and a club that had been even by then been on decline for years). Not sure Harty would agree tho!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I always thought the "Bye bye Barry.. " with everyone waving was more fun..(and to be fair Barry didnt do that bad a job!.. one promotion and one unexpected play offs. Almost took us into the first season of the premier league on no money and a club that had been even by then been on decline for years). Not sure Harty would agree tho!

Wasn't the last season of Division One he almost took us into?

Feb 14, 2010
Wasn't the last season of Division One he almost took us into?

I thought it was first season of premier league, but happy to be corrected.. Notts County beat us in the play off final, now who was their manager again....! Either way, on paper, Barry Lloyd didnt do too bad and remember the stick we used to give him!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Time to **** the **** off. What a waste of ****ing space that man is. You could say i have fallen off the fence hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here