Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Because of my weeks ban from the forum for calling someone a twit after a relentless stream of character abuse from him against me, I was unable to give my prediction on the midweek Sunderland game. They were actually tonked. On that basis I predict their crucial game at Liverpool will be very close. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gus and Will for their valuable contribution to our club. No hard feelings.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Because of my weeks ban from the forum for calling someone a twit after a relentless stream of character abuse from him against me, I was unable to give my prediction on the midweek Sunderland game. They were actually tonked. On that basis I predict their crucial game at Liverpool will be very close. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gus and Will for their valuable contribution to our club. No hard feelings.

You seem very like the tall guy in the big bang theory

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's the one!
You forgot to mention Liam's impeccable handling of his transfer, which was a little disappointing, in an otherwise decent opening message.

Good luck Sunderland, although I'm sure they won't need it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, is 'Twit' a straight red on here then?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

I did wonder where the thread was for mid-week, as finally it came true although not expecting much today given the fact Liverpool appear to be on the up again now

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You forgot to mention Liam's impeccable handling of his transfer, which was a little disappointing, in an otherwise decent opening message.

Good luck Sunderland, although I'm sure they won't need it.
I thought he might have suffered enough, but on the other hand …..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How the **** have I never got a ban or infraction. ****ing mods - the bunch of twunts.

Gus, Bridcutt and Buckley are all ***** as well.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
How the **** have I never got a ban or infraction. ****ing mods - the bunch of twunts.

Gus, Bridcutt and Buckley are all ***** as well.
Maybe someone has to report you first. Anyway I've lost the will to live!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I did wonder where the thread was for mid-week, as finally it came true although not expecting much today given the fact Liverpool appear to be on the up again now
Well done. I think I'll have to stop predicting altogether but the reality is Gus is a very good manager and is going to have the last laugh. Bloom needs to spell out why he was sacked. The daft thing is, had he been poached Brighton would have got compensation, but it turns out they lost a very competent chap and actually had to pay him off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here