Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chuba Akpom

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Sun said on Friday that both Charlton and Millwall are trying to sign the 19 year old on loan from Arsenal in January are we going to try and make an offer. I think that we should.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought you wanted us to solve an anagram.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Certainly looks a very good player, destroyed our u21s, I would be delighted to see him here on loan

A class above anyone else on the pitch last monday. The whole Arsenal U21 team made me realise we have a long way to go with the academy before we see real benefits. I hope we can attract the quality recruits in the same way as bigger clubs although I suspect the Arsenal U21s and other big club youngsters are on a serious wedge.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeahh more loan players, good idea as we don't have enough of them already.

Added to this, Obika scored stupid amounts at U21 level and he was ummm, not very good.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
A class above anyone else on the pitch last monday. The whole Arsenal U21 team made me realise we have a long way to go with the academy before we see real benefits. I hope we can attract the quality recruits in the same way as bigger clubs although I suspect the Arsenal U21s and other big club youngsters are on a serious wedge.

If it's anything, our U18s drew 3-3 with theirs and beat Chelsea's U18s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here