Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best/ Worst BHA Manager Win Percentages

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Just thought I'd post this to give us an idea of how good or bad our managers have been (win wise) since Mr Clough took charge in 1973. Sami is pretty dire !

Attachments

• brighton.PNG
    brighton.PNG
    58.4 KB · Views: 242

Just thought I'd post this to give us an idea of how good or bad our managers have been (win wise) since Mr Clough took charge in 1973. Sami is pretty dire !

Difficult to defend Hyypia when he has had the best budget & facilities out of the lot, yet one of the worst win ratios. Think it's only a question of when he gets the bullet rather than if.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why no Hinshelwood on that list ?

Was he so bad that he was written in Invisible Ink ? :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sami's win percentage is skewed by 3 wins in the Cup , take those out and look at the League results and his record is similar to Wood and Hinshelwood.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

But not quite as bad as Steve Gritt or Jimmy Melia. Those couple of clowns never achieved anything............

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Difficult to defend Hyypia when he has had the best budget & facilities out of the lot, yet one of the worst win ratios. Think it's only a question of when he gets the bullet rather than if.

Sorry, I'm not defending this season but Hyypia has not had the best budget if the lot. Poyet's team in the Championship had a massive budget and we invested quite a lot in his first full season in League 1. Obviously his record is a lot better compared to money spent but to say Hyypia had the best budget is basically wrong.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Seriously, what's the point? We know Hyypia is doing badly but it appears Bloom is sticking by him. Until that changes, surely we should get behind him. Or are we going to keep going on about how poor he is (with pretty much every thread on here) rather than support the team?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sorry, I'm not defending this season but Hyypia has not had the best budget if the lot. Poyet's team in the Championship had a massive budget and we invested quite a lot in his first full season in League 1. Obviously his record is a lot better compared to money spent but to say Hyypia had the best budget is basically wrong.

Tell that to Tony Bloom, who has confirmed that Hyypia has as good a budget.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Bob Booker topping the list :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here