PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Home

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm stuck with The White Swan, Arundel. a miserable place too far off the beaten track for decent transport home and no overnight accommodation on the tab. so its a boring 3 course meal with one drink and a drive home at 11.30 after the popular " disco " ... lord help me. I will probably crawl in to a bottle of Port at midnight when I get home.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Oval. Next Friday. Starts at midday and I have to stay sober enough to watch the albion on the box. A lucky sambucca at 7.45 is my aim, and beforehand light but steady boozes.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
As things stand I'm not going, as we are at home to Millwall that night.

I am close to changing my mind though.

No, sod it, I'm not going.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Metropole next Friday. All paid for, can't wait.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Apparently we start at the Amex next Friday and then see where the night takes us......

I see at least one ending the night in a police cell or casualty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prezzo, Euston Road

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I go to every other year's party of each company I'm involved with (some don't have a party, giving cash instead). Had 2 already. Got another 9 to attend. And staff wonder why I'm reluctant to get ratted or stay until the bitter end.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Somewhere in Cambridge!!!! It's a dinner and dance place in a airplane museum hanger. Location sounds good, but really can't be arsed to drive all the way there to sit with 14 people, with only 3 that I actually know. Got that on the 19th. Doesn't clash with a home game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Somewhere in Cambridge!!!! It's a dinner and dance place in a airplane museum hanger. Location sounds good, but really can't be arsed to drive all the way there to sit with 14 people, with only 3 that I actually know. Got that on the 19th. Doesn't clash with a home game.

Most likely to be Duxford (right on J10 of the M11), which is the Imperial War Museum's airplane place. If it is there - go. If only to look round the Spitfires and other WWII stuff. There's an outside chance that it'll be at Marshall's place at Cambridge airport. If it's there, give it a miss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here