Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Usual 'Live Stream For Today's Match' Thread

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've had a look online but can't find anything. I wonder if that is a blessing in disguise.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hope there is. I am with the girlfriend and her kin in north-west Spain and wouldn't mind an extra excuse to disappear for a couple of hours. What differs these spaniards from me is their general joy with long-lasting human company. And the tactility. And the good-naturedness.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I hope there is. I am with the girlfriend and her kin in north-west Spain and wouldn't mind an extra excuse to disappear for a couple of hours. What differs these spaniards from me is their general joy with long-lasting human company. And the tactility. And the good-naturedness.

Which part of NW Spain MB?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Which part of NW Spain MB?

Just back from a nipple-bleeding 20k run through the hills of Ourense. We were meant to turn up as a surprise , me, the girlfriend and her sister, for the mother's 70th. The other sister, who lives in Madrid, and is expected, we were supposed to stay with until today before arriving in unison to excite the mother, whose name is Concepcion. Anyhow, the girlfriend got a little sickly on our jaunt to Madrid a fortnight ago, causing her to stay and then travel down to Ourense to use Concepcion's medical system, which basically means knocking on her neighbours' doors, all of whom are doctors. The girlfriend's choice to remain here caused a slight pickle as it would mean me travelling with the one sister and then staying with both sisters in Madrid for 2 nights. Oh heavens, I thought, and pictured me hiding in the guestroom for all that time, perhaps feigning a migraine or an infection in the oesophagus, possibly most fearful of the two coming across the real me if i let my guard drop, until I was back in the more secure company of the girlfriend. Gladly, I found the compromise of flying with the sister, which was nice in spite of an American chap constantly ignoring mobile usage regulations upon take-off and landing much to my English chagrin, and then getting a very early 5 hour train to Ourense on my lonesome, watching the bbc shows i'd recorded on the tablet I'm now writing on. So, in answer to your question, Ourense. And I'm quite comfy. Apart from in the nipple area which I forgot to vaseline.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just back from a nipple-bleeding 20k run through the hills of Ourense. We were meant to turn up as a surprise , me, the girlfriend and her sister, for the mother's 70th. The other sister, who lives in Madrid, and is expected, we were supposed to stay with until today before arriving in unison to excite the mother, whose name is Concepcion. Anyhow, the girlfriend got a little sickly on our jaunt to Madrid a fortnight ago, causing her to stay and then travel down to Ourense to use Concepcion's medical system, which basically means knocking on her neighbours' doors, all of whom are doctors. The girlfriend's choice to remain here caused a slight pickle as it would mean me travelling with the one sister and then staying with both sisters in Madrid for 2 nights. Oh heavens, I thought, and pictured me hiding in the guestroom for all that time, perhaps feigning a migraine or an infection in the oesophagus, possibly most fearful of the two coming across the real me if i let my guard drop, until I was back in the more secure company of the girlfriend. Gladly, I found the compromise of flying with the sister, which was nice in spite of an American chap constantly ignoring mobile usage regulations upon take-off and landing much to my English chagrin, and then getting a very early 5 hour train to Ourense on my lonesome, watching the bbc shows i'd recorded on the tablet I'm now writing on. So, in answer to your question, Ourense. And I'm quite comfy. Apart from in the nipple area which I forgot to vaseline.

Lovely. Galicia, from whence my dad came. Is it raining?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Lovely. Galicia, from whence my dad came. Is it raining?

No it's quite mild. It was a tad cold when I set off, but the icy white sun burnt its way through the mist and it should be a pleasant 12 for the arvo. Which part is your dad from?
I doubt it's a galician thing, per se, but the women of Ourense all have large buttocks.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No it's quite mild. It was a tad cold when I set off, but the icy white sun burnt its way through the mist and it should be a pleasant 12 for the arvo. Which part is your dad from?
I doubt it's a galician thing, per se, but the women of Ourense all have large buttocks.

He's from A Coruna. Up on the coast. Almost tropical where you are. Spanish ladies always seemed to wear jeans with no back pockets which just accentuates the girth of the buttocks if you ask me. Perhaps you could project our 'hopeful' stream on a young lady's widescreen posterior?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Watching on wizi pretty tough going at the moment that git Martin just given them the lead as usual

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here