Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we were to win tomorrow would you change your mind about Hyypiä?

If we were to win tomorrow would you change your mind about Hyypiä?

• Yes- In

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes- Fence

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No- Still Out

Votes: 58 81.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not a chance.

Even if we win the next 4, we'll only be at 30 points at the halfway stage of the season.

But we won't win the next 4.

3 defeats + 1 or 3 points v Millwall.

19/21 points at the half way stage.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It would have to be a hell of a performance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, I've decided I don't like him so he needs to go

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'l be absolutely gutted.

Having gone v-cash all in, a victory will mean I have to still keep playing the silly game.
I guess the only upside is I'll be the only person left.

I bet I still lose :down:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I would definitely change my mind about hyppier..
because if we manage to fluke a win against the league leaders, then in my book that means that the rest of the season doesnt count.
it doesnt matter that we are in the relegation zone, it doesnt matter that our performances are crap and it doesnt matter that the bloke is clueless.
as long as we beat darby the whole rest of the season can be forgotten. :shrug: :moo:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's not a case of if we lose, it's by how many. I've never, ever, EVER been so negative about our chances before, but I can't see a way out until.....you know the rest

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If football is now as corrupt as I suspect, I think we could win - as will certain very large betting syndicates. However if football is as honest as the day is long, then we're going to almost certainly lose and do so in a rather inevitable and slightly embarrassing way. This is almost a certainty. I never want my team to lose, but we are there for the taking, an early goal for Derby and the certainty bears out into the stark reality.

I like Sami I want to win every game, but this is virtually unwinnable. If we turn in a monumental performance, by this I mean a dominant 2-0 win, then I may well be convinced that Sami can indeed turn it round. Sadly writing it and reading it back sadly makes it no more likely or believable.

I will the Gods to prove me wrong.

Kosh

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
No, the sooner he is gone the better

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We are doomed if we don't bin the Finn, the team has forgotten how to win it reminds me of the 86/87 season when we were getting beat at home to the likes of Grimsby we always conceded when we went in front same this season.

Fulham are a poor side and look what happened there Bloom has made a mistake and seems to have trouble admitting it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope, would take far more than one win to show he is anywhere near competent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here