Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham v Watford on SKY

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Fulham are a poor side, we should have beaten them last week and that says it all about our manager and his tactics

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably worth mentioning that Fulham are down to 10 men with their keeper sent off

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Sami should have sat the team down in the hotel tonight, watched Watford and said this is the speed that we should be passing the ball. You can't compare our midfield against theirs. Talk about the tortoise and the hare. Just watching this would be better than anything they could do on the training ground especially if last weeks free kicks are anything to go by.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Keith andrew in the studio....didn't think we would miss him, but we do. Also where is lingard these days.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If Watford are so ****ing amazing, then how come they couldn't beat us at home? In fact they would've lost if it hadn't have been for a fundamental defensive error.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Already 1-0 down and sent off for stopping Vydra scoring and Watford were all over them despite losing their last 4 games but carry on with the SEMI Fan Club

Only your warped obsessive mind could turn mentioning that Fulham were down to 10 men against Watford into a Pro Hyypia comment. I fear you may need help.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Already 1-0 down and sent off for stopping Vydra scoring and Watford were all over them despite losing their last 4 games but carry on with the SEMI Fan Club[/QUOTE

Only your warped obsessive mind could turn mentioning that Fulham were down to 10 men against Watford into a Pro Hyypia comment. I fear you may need help.

Why didn't you mention the rest of the FACTS. I FEAR for your SANITY

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Fulham 0-2 Watfrod already, puts our Fulham result in perspective seeing as Watford were on a losing run too
Fulham was our worst result so far. A draw would have been bad enough. Was it a one off or have we drifted into a new low? We'll know tomorrow.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Keith andrew in the studio....didn't think we would miss him, but we do. Also where is lingard these days.

I saw Andrews come on as sub earlier at Norwich this season and the first thing he did was to hoof a simple 20 yard pass to a team mate way over his head and into row z. Something he did too often for us last season, along with dangerously faffing about with the ball in our own penalty area. I did like his passion for the game and yes he looked like he really cared - but other than that IMO wouldn't be an improvement on what we currently have.

IMO we need a quality playmaker to help us move the ball around at speed and open up other teams, otherwise we are just too predictable. Especially if we are to make the most of having a predator like Bent.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Don't like defending him, however, we lost to Fulham because of a dodgy deflection.

Ince for Lua Lua was strange, but March wasn't match fit so in the circumstances it's understandable. Bent didn't get a whole load of service, but he did seem to clash with Bennett when Fulham's keeper got a foot to Bent's header. Not sure why Bennett was there.

Bent could be huge for us, just need to get him some service. With March back, I think we'll see that service.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
IMO we need a quality playmaker to help us move the ball around at speed and open up other teams, otherwise we are just too predictable. Especially if we are to make the most of having a predator like Bent.

We have been looking for one of those for our 4 years in the Championship, the chances of paying the going rate for one these days must be very low.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here